Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Meeting Thoughts?

Sorry I haven't posted this blog yet, ladies. Obviously, I suck. HAHA. But really.

I just wanted to mention to all of you who were there the first night what a blessing it was to discuss this first week with you. I think the first night went very well, and I know with time we will get into a routine so that things move even smoother. All of you brought a different insight/perspective to the book, and I SO enjoyed hearing your thoughts and viewpoints. 

I thought I would take this time to see if any of you had any suggestions for the next meeting, which will be June 24th. Do you have any thoughts to make it even better? Also, what comments do you have about our first night? Did you enjoy it as much as I did?

 I thought we could post our thoughts/feelings here too, so that the ones who couldn't make it could get filled in on our take from the first chapter. So feel free to add a post and publish your insight from the first week of study here (do you think this is a good idea?). 

Our next meeting is going to grow by at least 5 ladies, PRAISE GOD! I know He keeps opening the door for more ladies to join us in their search for Him, and I pray that He is giving you all opportunities to share about our study with ladies in your path. Any prospects? 

I will be adding our individual prayer requests to the side bar of our blog soon. If you have any additional ones to add, just let me know. Also, please remain in prayer for our group. Satan will work very hard to dismantle us and prevent us from attending. Be aware of his schemes and battle against him! He is always fearful of a woman trying to get closer to God...because he knows how powerful she can be!

Love you all,
Mandy :-)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED the first meeting! I thought it was good to talk to each other and see what we each got out of the book. I hate that I will miss the next one, but we'll be at the beach. I will be studying while I'm there and I'll be thinking about you ladies and praying that you have a good time!!

    Love,
    Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the meeting so much! I'm hoping I'll get a break in my class work to make it to the next one. This class is certainly making me a frazzled female! Love you guys!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete